Submit your most CREATIVE BAT SELFIE and WIN!
UP FOR GRABS: A 2 night FULL BOARD stay at Kasanka National Park
If you're heading to Kasanka for the 2017 Bat Season, that makes you eligible to enter the 2017 Bat Selfie Competition! Whether you’re scaling the Kasanka hides watching the bats coming in to roost or lying in the long grass with bats flying overhead, we want to see you or your friends experiencing the bats. The more creative and the photo, the better your chances are of winning so get snapping and enter your composition to win.
Just three steps to WIN!
Take your pic
We want to see you or your friends and family experiencing the bats
Share it with us!
Share it on FB or Instagram. Don't forget to Tag Kasanka Trust & use the hashtag #BatSelfie2017.
Get the likes!
All the entries will be collected & shared from our FB page on 15 January 2018. The photo with the most likes over a 14 day period will WIN!
Competition Rules / Guidelines:
1. You must include people in your photo - we want to see you experiencing the bats!
2. You can submit more than 1 photo
3. Photos can be shared via Facebook, Instagram OR you can email them to us at: email@example.com
4. The competition will close on 15th January. We will then collect all the entries and share them from our FB page.
5. The pic with the MOST likes by the 30th January, will WIN.
6. The winner will be announced on the 1st February 2018.